Summer Mini Catalogue

Summer Mini Catalogue

In addition to the main Idea Book & Catalogue, we have a gorgeous Summer Mini Catalogue filled with fabulous products and ideas,
including the new Simply Scored scoreboard and Edgelits and Framelits dies (with coordinating stamp sets).


You can view the mini catalogue online here.

The mini catalogue is valid only until the end of August 2012 so if you want to get your hands on these
scrummy products, contact me to place your order before then! :)

Thursday 17 May 2012

Under construction!

Welcome to my new blog! :)

I've been blogging for a while but I thought it was long past time that I started a proper blog specifically for my Stampin' Up! stuff, where I can share my projects and inspiration and the scrummy products available from Stampin' Up! :)

There's lots of prettifying of the blog still to come - and info about Stampin' Up!'s products... and maybe even some goodies to give away! - so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated - thanks for stopping by! :)